Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blech and Woo!

I've been trying for the past few weeks to post about what happened over the second part of my winter vacation: My parents' visit and my birthday. But, I was too lazy. And now, I'm too sick and weak. It seems that after 5 months of enjoying the wealth of Korean food presented to me, my stomach and intestines have called it quits.

*WARNING: gross TMI ahead* 

After 3 rounds of having stomach cramps and diarrhoea, then taking antibiotics and anti-symptomatic medication, changing my diet a bit, and feeling better, only to be debilitated again, I've decided something's wrong. Yes, it took 3 times. Why? Maybe I'm dumb and slow. Maybe because 3 is my favourite number (true story). Maybe because bad things come in 3's (but other recent events have proven that to be false). Either way, I'm getting serious about it now. In 2 weeks I'll be getting a colonoscopy and a gastroscopy to find out what's wrong. Why so far ahead? Earliest Saturday available, etc.

*Those who looked away for the TMI parts can tune back in now*

TL;DR - I'm sick. I'm worried. I'm drastically changing my diet and getting procedures done to figure it out.

*On a Sunnier Side*

I've completed 6 months of my 1 year contract!!!

And it's getting warmer!!! 

And the new semester begins this week Wednesday. I look forward to it!

That's all. I'll try to post about my parents' visit and my birthday soon. I've started, just need to middle and finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment