Total Pageviews

Friday, March 6, 2015

Always Tired

Hey all,

So I've been here for just over a week now. I wanna write a post about getting settled and stuff, but I'm not done doing that so it'll have to wait. Right now, though, I'm super sleepy. It's 9:30am and I went to bed at 11pm last night and woke up at 7. So I got a full 8 hours. Maybe even more because I kept hitting snooze. So why do I feel so drained?

I've been getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night since I got here. I think my jet lag is taking longer to pass because I have yet to have one day where all I did was rest. Last time I came to Korea, I arrived on a Friday and pretty much slept all weekend. This time around, I arrived on a Tuesday and a few hours after arriving, started going out and getting things done (this includes seeing friends and meeting the teacher I replaced). Could that be it?

I'm also feeling the beginnings of a cold, which makes sense. There has been a LOT happening at once, and a lot of mental confusion. Aside from my vitamin C fix, I'm gonna need to let myself calm down more. Things have started falling into place now, so I feel like there's less need to scramble and hustle the way I had been this past week, so that's good.

Okay, people have been asking for pictures. Here are some! Love you bye!

Angel xo

On the way to E-Mart

Smiling but it's cold. Not as cold as Toronto, but I'm only wearing this wool coat.

Worthy of note!

Cheesy smile at my desk.

My Classroom (1)

My Classroom (2) - Nice big windows.

ELF Town hahaha. My classroom is at the end of the hall on the left. That door straight ahead is a dorm room.

No comments:

Post a Comment