Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Long weekend? Already?

I'll take it!


The 2nd semester only just started, but I have Monday off b/c no classes, hurray! This is definitely a huge perk of being the foreign teacher on a separate contract from my Korean counterparts. Way less work. Way less responsibility. Way more flexibility. I don't know if I make more or less than they do, though.

Actually I should amend that previous paragraph to say it's a huge perk of MY JOB. Not all foreign teachers have this kind of flexibility with their schools. In fact, most don't. Especially considering I don't work for a university (yet). But God likes me a lot, I think, so I often end up in great living spaces and now great workplaces too.

Heavily edited photo of me looking somewhat smug.
Ironically, I'm at work in this shot.
Also, here are some cool photos I took recently, just because I'm trying to use Facebook less for important things. Like random photos..... Anyway here:

Cider at this place called Galmegi I think

Fried Chicken Curry....with cheese. It was good!

Lavender around all the trees in my neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment